Always Forever






















Do you remember the first time I told you I Love You; it was just after school and it was raining hard. You sneezed and I had to say it all over again, so I said I LOVE YOU but you didn't even utter a word. You placed your head on my shoulder as droplets of rain ran down your brow. You held my hands to your shinny eyes and smile as you kissed it.

You said, "I am always yours and you are forever mine; this is always forever."


I remember the last time I told you I Love You; it was just after our tuition class, it was a warm and boring day, you yawned and I had to say it all over again, so I say I LOVE YOU but you didn't say a word. You sat there as you held my hands to your shinny eyes as I watch the tears rolled down your cheek.

You said, "I am always yours and you are forever mine but it ends today I think you'd understand; There is NO ALWAYS FOREVER...Just this ...just this."





NOTE:
"The Die-ry of xniquet" will be kept in the hidden section of this blog, it can only be by those who subscribe to this blog's feed or through the hidden button which is found on this blog.



xniquet-wiki article coming soon - Madeleine