Birthday






















































playing on my iPod:
Open Your Eyes - Alter bridge










I am not celebrating it alone today
Because I have all these memories and regrets to accompany me
This pain is my true freedom to express all that I have become
As I sit here to watch the rising sun
I hope I find some peace today…

[But]

It seems I‘ve lost my way
It seems I’ve lost myself
Now I am dying to feel
What I’ve lost
What I was

I try to leave the past unspoken
As I purge it all away
But years have gone
And I’m still broken

All my life I've waited, endless days have taken, taken for me to feel
Now I am sobering up to the fact that there's no going back to the world I once was happy
So I went searching for something but only found less than nothing
The sun is up again
I hope I find some peace today…