xniquet's outing playlist: swimming dogs with special hair-do











I just got back from some fun and sun at the beach and I am so excited that I got meme by Ringo. Hmmm, but it is written that you are excused if you are bald and I just so happened to fit the bill. Darn it, but I am going to do the meme anyway, but I’ll use my dog instead :D and here goes…

Post up 8 pictures of your different hairstyles:

The Albert Einstein hairdo.


Before going to the pet salon look.






The pet salon thinks I am a Terrier look.



The Corporate look.


The licky licky Chun-Li Look






The shy girl look.




Trojan Helmet.







Sanjaya Look.

There you go, Thanks to Ringo for the Meme.

After spending hours in the studio, Evie came up with the idea of going to the beach with our dogs. It’s been some time since I brought Woa Woa for a swim so it was a great idea. But my camera’s battery die on me, but I manage to take some short clips before the battery was fully drained. The day had to end quickly because the sky grew dark like it was almost going to fall on us. So we had to head back for shelter. On our way back, we stopped to get some food to fill our stomach. The day’s outing ended in Evie’s place where both human and dogs had Durian and Kerepok Lekor for dinner.




vlog available:
Swimming dogs part 1
Swimming dogs part 2
Swimming dogs part 3
















RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell