CDs Clean Up

















It was a busy day for me this morning; it’s Clean UP my CDs day. Just to make sure there my prize collection are in the best state. But these days, people hardly buy anymore CDs, you listen to a nice song on the radio or MTV and all you need to do is go on the net and download the song. I tell you this is day light robbery, but who cares, I do it too. :P But if I really like a CD that much I will buy it and I don’t mean the ones you get from your local night market. I am talking about the real thing, the one with the stupid shinny sticker on it. But since there isn’t much good bands around these day, so it is a good excuse for me to download :D. Anyway, these days I only go for limited edition CDs, I mean what is the used of buying a CD that cost around RM40(local) or RM100(imported), ripped it into MP3s and then leave it on the shelf for the dust to work it way on it. These days the CD even comes with the copy control thing…I don’t really know what it is , maybe you can copy like a few copy and that is it or maybe rip a couple of times only.

Do you remember when was the last time you did this… popped a CD into your player and listen to it. The one in the car doesn’t count. Heck but come cars are iPod ready, you just jack your iPod in and you are ready to disco. CDs are so going to be obsolete.



When I need to ease my ears, I just have to jack in my iPod or switch on my PC and my entire collection of songs will be at my finger tips. Heck, i can even see the beautiful CD cover by scrolling. Get a good soundcard like Soundblaster Audigy then jack your PC’s lineout into a good stereo and you will get the best sound even.


I don’t need to go through this pile of junk to get the song I want. It is always when you want to find a CD and you can’t always locate them …Damn.


Unless you hire a full time DJ who knows where the song and CD is , I doubt Dee Jee Woa Woa is up for the job.