Ass Fucker Inc.








When things seems to be going fine and everything is great, the clouds had to part and the sky had crack open and God himself puts out his fucking arms through, just to push me down and just to hold me down. Now I am stuck in this hole with the shit and the piss of what I was called my work. Thinking what all my work have become and all that might that could have been. To cut the story short Japan has offered me a three year contract, but it is only offered to Mr. Producer and me, on one condition, I had to let the other two band members go and the two of us must be in or there is nothing. Not only I am feeling the burden of breaking the news to my two mates but I have to carry the weight of Mr. Producer. I know he wants it badly. But I don’t think this Japan thing is cut out for me. I had my time to think about it but I still couldn’t decide what is best, not only for me but also for my family at home. I have been working 14 hours straight and today Mr. Producer had to shove a lightning bolt up my ass - If I don’t accept the offer, Mr. Producer who is also the executive producer will pull out from my current project, which leaves me with only one thing – nothing. All my work for these last few months and time spent in Japan will be gone just like that. All I can think about is my decision could be the very end of xniquet’s music career. It was a never even a “Has Been”; it is a “Never Was”. Now I know how it feels to be fucked up the ass…