America, we got a problem with your votes












Dear America,


No I am not talking about your soon to be white lady president or your first black president or whoever is going to be living in the white house for the next five years. But I wonder if Obama wins, he should gat least give some soul food at the shelters, like KFC for instance. If I was an American, I will vote for Obama, leave my house and stay in a shelter for KFC if he wins. So what If I sell my soul to KFC and I am its whore but it is much healthier than those Mickey D’s junk which spawn a whole god damn generation of obese fries addicts. I think I will talk about the golden arches in another post but for now. Let me divert your attention to the matter at hand which is the American Idol 7, we seen Syesha left, she wasn’t my favorite this season but after she straighten her hair and really started to shake thoose booties she almost wanna make me want her to be the next American Idol solely based on those lovely ass . I was hoping that she will be kept for a little while longer in the competition but then again, it was top 3 this week and next week is the finale and I reckon she wouldn’t make it to the finals and I was right and my prediction came true when we see both the Davids made it through to the finals. And this is where America you need to think carefully for the sake of the music industry of your country. You already have your pop idols- Kelly Clarkson, Jordin Sparks; you have your R&B -Reuben; the very loud Fantasia, your YeeHa country star Carrie Underwood (I have nothing against country music, I mean driving your father’s pickup and making out with your sister and livestock and occasionally another cowboy while camping are cool with me as long as I have nothing to do with it); Your Blue-Eyed Soul idol Taylor Hicks which album was a disappointment. I mean isn’t it time for you to have a rock star as idol and not another high school pop teen? You totally blow off Bo Bice and voted for a pretty face Carrie Underwood. Then you idiotly kick Daughtry off who later became one of the biggest selling band. I have always thought of America as a rocking country and you wouldn’t want the Brits to get that right? You know I wouldn’t be bother writing this if my readers are mostly from Malaysia but that isn’t the case, almost 1/3 of my reader comes from America alone and I urge all your American who vote for American Idol to do the right thing and save us from another teen pop star - David Archuleta and fucking vote for the biggest head in all American Idol history David Cook. You know, at the beginning I wasn’t a David Cook believer because his head is way too big for his body but over the course of time he won me over with his arrangement and mind blowing vocals. (Except for the rendition of Our Lady Peace’s Innocent, he totally butchered the song). So vote for David Cook!



XOXO,
someone who might just be migrating to America


PS: I applaud you for getting rid of Brook and that Bob Marley wanna be but you should have got rid of him early and leave Carly Smithson in longer.





what your mind says?
what others think about david cook and what about you?

























................................................................................................................................................................................

I have been digging this song from Bo Bice's See the Light Album. if you are into comatose Country Rock genre with a dash of Saxophone and Pedal Steel. This is the song to get...

Lyrics to Bo Bice's Only Words:
I don’t know how much I can take
Before I reach the point of breaking down again
Just like a candle to the wind
It only burns a short while then it’s out again
Chorus:
You say it’s only words
You say it’s only words
But in my heart I know that it’s time to go
In my heart I know, yeah
Do I ever cross your mind?
Love is blind they say I still can’t find my way
Though I’ve lost myself at times
In my heart I know you’re never too far away


[click on ghost player to listen]


...........................................................................................................................................................................



RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell