happy birthday mum












16 May which many teachers have come to know as teachers day in Malaysia is also my mum’s birthday, and it is a tradition for our family that the birthday person would never have to step in the kitchen, so I whipped up a traditional Special Meatball Spaghetti Bolognese for luncheon and after that we left for a little family trip to the nearby waterfall because my parents wanted to show MLL around. So we headed to the Waterfall which I forgotten the name and the view was great but not breathe taking. The only breathe taking thing is the hike there which I have to do it with only one leg. And the day ended with the four of us having soft crabs for dinner at seaside’s Hyatt Hotel - a simple day but memorable.




I titled this picture "skodeng mak bapak beromen"

"Happy birthday mum!! You know you are the single greatest mother in the world, not because i turned up to be great but you had to put up with all my shit and yet you lavish me with unconditionally love and care for a dipshit and failure such as i, for i know there isn't much people who can keep up with my constant shit.I thank you and happy birthday!!!"



This one goes out to the Bunny who is in China; i am just glad that you are far far away from the earth quake safe and sound. Enjoy yourself there and have a great birthday okie? Me and Woa Woa stayed up last night to SMS you but i don't know whether you can get it or not. If not, maybe you might get it when you are back in SG. Anyways.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!
















Article on xniquet -wiki updated:
Who's Birthday is it ?


..........................................................................................................................................................................

RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell