The Married Ones are Usually The Horniest Ones




















Here I am sitting on my bed, still feeling the hangover from the show tonight (it started a bit slow but the ending was great). This trip to Thailand with the guys was suppose to be a "let it all rip "type of trip, so much so that I was made to promise to leave all the details of what is going on from this blog. I am not to disclosure any detail here. There is going to be a debriefing after this trip, for all the guys to synchronize our story, so that we can let the ladies know what clean fun we had Thailand so that the story wouldn’t get the guys who are married or currently attached into trouble; I remember the last time, the guys went for a sin trip to Ipoh, they didn’t sync their story to the detail. When the wives wanted to know where did they have lunch that afternoon when they were in Ipoh, all the answer was different because in fact that afternoon they were in one of the sleaziest Spa in Ipoh called Hotel Robin having an ass buffet. So that is why, after a sinful trip, guys should really sync their stories before they go back home to their love ones. On the other hand I have nothing to worry about because I have no one to answer to, so most of the time, if there is something wrong, I would be the one who is likely to take the fall. To the ladies, I am always the “horny” one because no one is sleeping beside my bed, and to them they think I have enough sexual energy to power up a whole fucking town, but on the contrary, usually the horniest ones are the one who has an active sex partner and those who are already married. Why? Because they are the one who finally come to realized that once they have that band in their finger, they are bound to only one women in their life and sometimes, and they feel repress because in real guys are made to stick their penis in as many vagina as they can find and they definitely don’t work well with only one. I am not saying that all guys are like that but it is something that is inherent to them. Even if they don’t do it, I am 100% sure that they have thought or even fantasize it even after they are happily married. Being in Bangkok and all, all these sexual energies going around, somehow I find myself losing interest in it. Our initial plan to come here was play the show, have booze, girls, and shoot some guns. But somehow, I just sorta like lost my faith in all this 3 things and just stay back in my room and sleep it out while the guys are having the time of their lives. I don’t know why, but somehow after the little private show we had just now, it just sort of shut my whole sexual appetite down and now I am at the verge of a mood poisoning and in need of some booze and some pain killers. This is x signing off from Bangkok and wishing you all Sawadee “fucking” Khrap!





























































.........................................................................................................................................................................