Incomplete





































playing on my iPod:
What Matters - Edwin McCain





Even thought I haven't been on the road for that long but it has definitely knock some valuable sense into me - That is in this life or past life or future life, you can never be complete; no one ever will. Some may argue if you are content with what you got, you will be complete. But that isn't the case, notice when you are comfortable with your life and content with your current situation. Something will just slip and slide right through your fingers and leaving you deprive again and so you try to adjust and be content with your current state again and yet another thing slips as you struggle to lift your head high to grasp for air and you try to compromise, it keeps slamming you down. In other words, it is a vicious cycle; we are all chasing completeness and as we do, we are slowly learning the cruel fact that we are never ever going to attain this elusive state of being complete. I won't argue with you if you say money can buy your comfort but the price you pay to attain is far more than the pleasure it gives. The young ones now strife hard to get a better career, so that they can earn money and a better credit rating to buy junks they don't really need, in return only to find themselves selling their soul to their employers and chained like a dog to their financial institute, just because we want to live in a bigger house or drive a nicer car but most of the time to show off. Credit cards are like fucking fish hooks that hooks on our testicles as we keep on swiping it to get things that advertisement evangelist says in order to look good, you will need it, so that you will look like the models off the cover of your Vogue or GQ magazine but the hard fact is no matter how deluded you are, one day you will wake up, look into the mirror and realized that no matter how hard you try, you will never going to be someone else. So what about love? When you are deeply in love with someone, the whole world seems like a perfect place, but what happens when you lose it? There is a thin fine line between a person who is in love and a junkie high on drugs. When it is gone, reality kicks in and everything turns hell. I am not here to ruin your day but I am just uploading some of my thoughts here, you might disagree with me, that maybe because you have found what you have been looking for and I congratulate you but it could also mean you are intoxicated with love or high on drugs that would only last that short while. But for me now, it ain't about the money, it ain't about being complete, it ain't about love; I still have a long way to go but I plan to find it before my sun sets on me. If you are like me, don't choke on life but head out and find out what you have been missing.

Time to drive...