Last Halloween I Gave You my Face











 id=
Like every other year, xniquet.live is set for their annual Halloween performance; but this year we are doing it a little different, instead of a full band, we are running only on 3 members - Jane and Ming are out, and we are playing an acoustic set in Surfer’s clover ,Cherating. Instead of an indoor thing, it would be an open air beach side gig. Besides playing our own stuff, we are suppose to do some covers like Hinder’s Lips of an Angel and Slipknot’s Snuff which I wonder how am I going to pull it off. God damn it, I have less than a month to look for a free lancer who is willing to fill in the slot for vocals. With the acoustic set, I hope this time there will not be any flying beer bottles . If any one of you is interested in doing the vocals, please do email me. Till then, the stage isset and we are ready for an one hour of shame this coming Halloween. More Information will be posted later.

*pictures taken during practice session with a crappy webcam*

 id=

 id=

 id=


xniquet-wiki article available - xniquet.live(band)