Pussy Phone























































playing on my iPod:
Never Gonna Be Alone - Nickelback














“Dude, you have a fucking vagina on your phone.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“This is so wrong. It feels like pressing a vagina on your ears every time you listen to the phone.”

“Every guy likes the feeling of being close to the best thing in this world.”

“But I am a girl, I feel so dirty after using your phone.”

“Don’t worry; I have a bottle of female hygiene cleanser at home. I’ll use it to clean my phone so that you won’t feel 'dirty' the next time you use my phone. “

“WTF?!!! Why do you have that cleanser with you?”

“Long Story, but to cut it short… it was a prank I played on a guy friend who came for a sleep over. He wanted to use a facial cleanser, so I gave him something to cleanse his face with. “

“Damn, you are not only gross, you are mean. Why can’t you be like any other normal guy who puts their girlfriend’s picture as the wallpaper? I happened to think that gesture is really sweet.”

“On the contrary, I have all my girlfriends’ picture on it. That picture pretty much sums it all.”

“YOU ARE REALLY SICK !”

“Thank you “