I am Trying to Believe













It was the very first time that I let Cheeseburger Eddy into this blog; usually I like to keep this blog from the people whom I am close. Maybe there are just too many raw emotion letting loose and blog post that have not been given any much thought before I click on the published button. But what just happened is maybe a case of me being drunk or just plain drowning in my current mood poisoning. Cheeseburger Eddy’s comment on my post are why are there so many destructive and hate post in my blog. It is like I am almost like one of those Goth freaks that hate everything in the world. Besides being someone who is engaged and is about to take the step in commitment, I should be blogging about butterflies and honey, cinnamon and rainbows, shit like that. But I am vigorously promoting self destruction, heresy and hate. Which boils down to one single question, am I ready for the whole marriage thing. To be frank, I have been pushing this thought aside, intoxicating myself with cheeseburgers and Hooters. As a matter of fact what I should be doing now is trying to see and believe that the decision that I have made is right.









The smell of waffles from just below the streets right where I use to work and she was the girl which I couldn’t keep my eyes. Fast forward a couple of months and now I am engaged with that girl. How could this be real, I could hardly feel. This is like a waking dream and I am trying to understand the situation that I am in, because there is nowhere to hide and now I am just kept trying to tell myself…