"hand me the keys, you fucking cocksucker"









I said it once but I am going to say it again, Cheeseburger Eddy is so old school. He still owns a perfectly functional Laser Disc player and he has like a couple dozen of Laser Disc in his collection. I mean if you go the national museum of Science here, I bet you could find the exact model which Eddy has here. Lisa for one who is just 19 this year has sure hell never seen or heard what a Laser Disc is, that is why owing to Eddy’s spirit of keep this piece of technology alive, Lisa and I decided to watch a late night movie at home and try to sleep in late. Cheeseburger Eddy has got lots of action movies (mostly Bruce Willis –The Last Boy Scout, Hudson Hawk and all his Die Hard craps)of which wasn’t suitable for us to watch at this time of the night because it would be too loud. So we decided to watch The Usual Suspect instead. I have watched it before but totally forgotten what the story is about but I knew it was a good show. The only part I remembered about the show was when the all the main actors was line up and was supposed to say “ Hand me the fucking keys, you fucking cocksucker!”, which I thought was the most memorable line in the show. And fuck it now I remember why Laser Disc is deader than dead now, because half way into the show , you have to get your ass up and flip the fucking disc to continue on with the show and not to mentioned the Laser Disc is fucking heavy. After the show we sleep in late, at least Lisa did. I couldn’t so I decided to get my ass up and make her some breakfast. So this is what I came up with. Frankfurters, zucchini, carrot and ham wrapped in no crust bread, then dipped in egg and coated with crushed oath meals and fried and Served with cheese squeeze from a tube that looks like toothpaste.





xniquet-wiki article available - Recipe for Ham Bread Roll