Scandals that might just work for Sarah Palin











You know, I have been a pro Obama supporter ever since I found out that he was black. Wouldn’t it be cool to have a nigga US president? But right after both the presidential candidate announced their vice president, Obama announced Biden who is like 100 times older than him or maybe everyone else on this planet, but McCain did the fucking right move of announcing hot MILF who is also the governor of Alaska to be his vice president. God Damn it, she is so fine and I am already turned into a McCain supporter. Obama who? Even though she was subjected to an intense amount of media scrutiny especially on the net since after being John McCain’s vice presidential pick one week ago, but she still got my vote because she reminds me of my secondary school Biology teacher Mrs. Lau. God damn it, every time I listen to Guns N’ Roses’ So Fine, I still can recall how Mrs Lau looks. With her hair tie back and up and her thick black plastic framed glasses and her cheap panty hose and high heels. It was indeed an eye tart for all of the guys who sat near the door. I believe I speak for all the guys in my class when I say wild thoughts escape every time Mrs Lau walks by.





But coming back to Sarah Palin, here are some of the nasty things that say on the net:



  • Sarah Palin was involved in yet another ethical scandal, this time relating to her firing of a longtime local police chief, who “says he was fired because he stepped on the toes of Palin’s campaign contributors, including bar owners and the National Rifle Association. All Politicians does it, no big deal.



  • Although the McCain campaign has stressed her command of the Alaska National Guard as “experience,” Palin never issued a single order. Could be, I don’t know.



  • Sarah Palin is the grandmother, and not the mother, of Trig Palin. This theory holds that Palin did not give birth to her son Trig in April, and was actually covering up for her daughter, Bristol. FUUUU!!!! Like desperate housewives’ plot, if so, she isn’t a MILF, but a GILF (but she is still hot).



  • But this one (picture below), I think they should forget about the truth on this one because this picture is going to pull in votes for her and not against her. I mean who can resist this fine picture of Sarah Palin, I think if she could be in one of them series in Naughty American’s Bookworm Bitches, she will be a hit. But for now, she still got my votes.