We All Bleed

PICTURE 018


Pictures 018 by Crystal


"I didn't get an infection, but it scarred really bad. It's actually so bad that you can barely see the rest of them when you look up close- just a bunch of tiny white lines. It actually scared me so bad I'm on the road to recovery and I'm trying not to cut anymore. That was back in November. I hope this is a bit better, let me know if I can do anything else to it. - Crystal"




PICTURE 019


PICTURE 020


PICTURE 021


PICTURE 022

Pictures 019 - 022 by Leggy

" Here are some of my wrist cuttings, hope u like, btw i only has webcam cuz im cheap. P.S for my deeper ones i used the serrated knife which i sent u a pic of, it hurts like a bitch, but gives 1 hell of a cut. - Leggy"




PICTURE 023

PICTURE 024

Pictures 023 - 024 by Megan Roberts

" Pictures for your blog - Megan"






"Calling all practicing wrist cutter! I am creating a new gallery for those who love to slit their wrist therefore I am collecting pictures of wrist being slit or wounds resulting from wrist slitting. If you could send it those pictures and your name too, I can add it in the gallery, just so the others can see how cool you really are. "

Please send pictures and your name to:


other sent in pictures:


related post: