In Pain We Are Not Alone



" New article WTF We Have in Jesus will be up shortly  - xniquet "






Taken from WTF We Have in Jesus :
… I'm not saying that the church is gay but I do think that the church is somewhat a breeding ground for homosexuality. Look at the early church monasteries, how they throw a bunch of guys together and teach them about brotherly love. … Take away the vagina from a man's equation and where he is going to stick his dick? I guess the next best thing around is the anus… 







PICTURE 041


PICTURE 042


PICTURE 043


PICTURE 044

PICTURE 045

Pictures 041 to 045 by Dani


"Calling all practicing wrist cutter! I am creating a new gallery for those who love to slit their wrist therefore I am collecting pictures of wrist being slit or wounds resulting from wrist slitting. If you could send it those pictures and your name too, I can add it in the gallery, just so the others can see how cool you really are. "
Please send pictures and your name to:

other sent in pictures:

related post: